Saturday, May 1, 2010

Exam Stress

What's this convulsion all around my neck?
I've bitten all my nails like a nervous wreck!
Hormones are flying from all glands,
Thinking my entire future lay right here in my hands.

My heartbeat is towering, i'm breathing so fast,
I'm still wondering how long these feelings will last!
All these negative thoughts are rising to my head,
how i really wish i was dead instead!

Relaxing is the key many people told me,
but i never realised how hard it would be!
So all i can do is hope and pray,
That when i enter my exams these feelings would go away!

If those thoughts remain fixed in my head,
I would certainly fail my mother said!
So i'm trying to think of things which are more cheerful,
but i'm unable to forget the thoughts that are truely fearful!

No comments: